These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Sperm Donor Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Sperm Donor Forums Rules
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. Please clearly state whether you are looking for / offering AI, NI, co-parenting, or egg donation in your post.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. All posts are in plain text only, no images are to be uploaded to the forums. This feature is available in PM's, but if it is abused it will be revoked.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against other members or forum staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are more sensitive than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authorities.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it ! #
- 1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !