Asian Sperm Donor Available in California USA

Sperm donors in USA Western region
CharmingAsianCY
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

Asian Sperm Donor Available in California USA

Post by CharmingAsianCY » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:55 am

Hello, I'm a prospective sperm donor who is willing to donate my sperm to help women form families. I already tested for STDs and I did come out clean (in other words, no STDs).

I'm Asian by race, Han Chinese by ethnicity. I'm currently living in San Francisco Bay Area in California, USA. I'm flexible with the method of donation (AI or NI), although I do prefer AI if a sperm recipient hasn't decided which method works best for her.

If you are interested, here are all the criteria you must meet.

(1) You must be 18 years of age or older. If your age is between 17 years 180 days and 17 years 364 days, I can speak with you about the donation and future plans and keep in touch with you, but you must wait until your 18th birthday or afterward to start the actual process (the donation).

(2) If you are a single woman, preferably, you must be Asian or Pacific Islander by race. If you are a woman of mixed race, at least you must have Asian or Pacific Islander ancestry besides other race or races. (I may consider helping women who are Native American, Inuit, or Middle East people, but I will do so in the future if no Asian women are willing to accept my sperm.)

If you are a married heterosexual woman, a widow, a divorced woman, or a woman who has same-sex spouse or partner, you can be any race or ethnicity. However, your spouse or partner, current or former, deceased or alive, must be Asian or Pacific Islander by race or at least have part Asian or Pacific Islander ancestry.

(3) Any religion you are professing is OK. (If your religion is Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Taoism, Confucianism, Shintoism, or any traditional folk religion, I absolutely do encourage you to contact me as soon as possible. I'll be more than happy to speak with you and, hopefully, meet you in person.)

(4) You must have no STDs at all. (In other words, you must provide an STD test result to prove you are not carrying any STD so that the baby or I will not get infected, especially during the donation process in NI.)

(5) Preferably, you must be residing in San Francisco Bay Area in California, USA. However, I may consider traveling to other states in USA or other countries if I see you as a suitable recipient, but that's my secondary choice.

(6) You can NOT smoke, drink alcohol, or take drugs (including marijuana/cannabis, opium, cocaine, heroin, LSD, or ketamine).

So if you do meet all the criteria, please contact me by email first as soon as possible. I'll be happy to speak with you and, when we have a chance, to meet with you in person. If you know any woman (including your family member, relative, friend, or even acquaintance) who is interested in meeting a sperm donor and meets all the criteria, please tell her about this post and, most importantly, tell her to contact me so I can speak with her.

Looking forward to speak with you soon.

singlemomwannabe
Sex: Female
I am: I am looking for a sperm donor

Re: Asian Sperm Donor Available in California USA

Post by singlemomwannabe » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:33 am

Hi,

I am a single mom by choice looking for Asian sperm donor, AI only. I am Han Chinese as well. I live in South San Francisco, do not smoke, drink and never used drugs. I meet all of your requirements. There will be a donor agreement to sign.
I am financially stable and able to raise children on my own. I am happy to cover your expenses.
Do you have updated STD results or semen analysis?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Lynda