AI Shipping Donor, 6'2" Tall, Light Green Eyes, European Decent, Sperm Bank Qualified

Sperm donors in India
Sperm_Donor
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

AI Shipping Donor, 6'2" Tall, Light Green Eyes, European Decent, Sperm Bank Qualified

Post by Sperm_Donor » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:33 am

Hello, I am physically active, intelligent, and tall. I have light green eyes and brown hair. I enjoy running, swimming, and other outdoor sports. I eat a healthy diet free of junk food. My IQ is 145. My parents have blue and green eyes, with blonde and brown hair. My daughter is strawberry blonde with blue eyes.

I am a Donor at a Sperm Bank. My semen analysis is excellent. I am very fertile with a high sperm count and excellent motility. No genetic problems or sexually transmitted diseases.

I do not use drugs and will not donate to drugs users.

I have a happy relationship, I am not looking for a sexual encounter. Sperm Donation only. Please no temptation, seduction, or requests for natural insemination.

I understand the desire to use the same donor to expand your family in the future, so I will remain available for you. I look forward to hearing from healthy & fertile women with the financial means to support their resultant children.

ItHappens
Sex: Female
I am: I am looking for a sperm donor

Re: AI Shipping Donor, 6'2" Tall, Light Green Eyes, European Decent, Sperm Bank Qualified

Post by ItHappens » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 am

Good evening, do you have experience as a shipping do or? Also could you provide STD results, and pictures?