Healthy, fit and respectful donor looking to donate (NI) in WI, MN or IA. (Caucasian/blonde hair/blue eyes)

Sperm donors in USA Midwestern region
Andy.cessor
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

Healthy, fit and respectful donor looking to donate (NI) in WI, MN or IA. (Caucasian/blonde hair/blue eyes)

Post by Andy.cessor » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:00 am

I am a 32 year old white male living in Southeastern MN. I teach in higher education, am healthy, fit and have no trace of hereditary issues in my immediate or extended family. I am a proud dad of 2 happy, healthy and adorable little boys. Let me know if your interested, I would love to commit to helping you :)

Good luck to all aspiring mother's on this site!

Tracy1781
Sex: Female
I am: I am looking for a sperm donor

Re: Healthy, fit and respectful donor looking to donate (NI) in WI, MN or IA. (Caucasian/blonde hair/blue eyes)

Post by Tracy1781 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:27 am

Hello, my name is Tracy, i'm from southern Iowa. i'm having trouble conceiving with my husband and am looking for a donor, if interested please reply with more information about yourself.

Andy.cessor
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

Re: Healthy, fit and respectful donor looking to donate (NI) in WI, MN or IA. (Caucasian/blonde hair/blue eyes)

Post by Andy.cessor » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi Tracy. I would love to help you and your husband with achieving pregnancy.

I am caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes, am about 6feet 1inch tall, about 180lbs and am in fit physical shape. I am a teacher in higher education and am sexually healthy and apparently very fertile. I have successfully helped others conceive and they have been very thankful for my help in making happy and healthy little boys.

I prefer NI and can be as hands on or off as you would like.... The primary goal is to help and I will respect as much or little contact as you would like during donating.

I would love to speak with you more about this, please, feel free to chat further at andy.cessor@mail.com.

I am looking forward to hearing a bit more about you and your husband and how I can help. Good luck with your search!

Andy