Washington (Eastern) NI/AI (and shipping) donor

Sperm donors in USA Western region
Sobe
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

Washington (Eastern) NI/AI (and shipping) donor

Post by Sobe » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi my name is Mark. Im ready to do a shipping, no favors or other intentions other than I just know I got a good feeling about helping loving people complete their family. I don't need many details but I will give you all of mine. I am not a paid donor. I was turned down for paid donor mainly because I am on probation for a misdemeanor crime that comes off my record in 5 years (exponged). I am happy to say I have one daughter who is graduating this year. I am employed. I have college education, (about one year completed to a general business degree). I feel I am a qualified donor because I am smart, athletic, healthy and a good natured person. My complete physical has been completed, (within less than a month) and all disease and drug tests have been completed and are documented as proof and are ready and available. I have a large family. My grandparents were military (Navy). I am 5'8" 190 lbs with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have no family history of heart disease or cancer and no allergies. I consider myself strong, smart and generous. My e mail is Sunflowrd@mail.com