35yo Female lkng for NATURAL insemination, no strings

Sperm donors in USA Western region
chippednails12
Sex: Female
I am: I am looking for a sperm donor

35yo Female lkng for NATURAL insemination, no strings

Post by chippednails12 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:20 pm

I'm a single 35yo female, looking for natural insemination. I am ready to have a baby before i'm too old, and I have the means to be a single mom. Please message directly with at least SOME information about you, and a face photo (pls no nudes!!!) .... If you don't write some kind of personal message, I won't reply. Ethnicities are a plus, but I will consider all men ages 18-50 who are definitely fertile. I will travel to you if I pick you, anywhere in the states or canada. PLease ask any specific questions you have upfront.
EMAIL DIRECTLY PLS: sarden1892@gmail.com

Peter
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

Re: 35yo Female lkng for NATURAL insemination, no strings

Post by Peter » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:01 am

Hi there.

I dont know how to add a picture to this. I have done this, I have 4 kids of my own, 5 births from 11 donations, and one in the oven. All NI

6 ft tall, 235 lbs, fit and strong army-vet. Blue eyes, Hi IQ (140). Come to me, stay for the EPT, and go home pregnant.

Peter

Sobe
Sex: Male
I am: I am a sperm donor

Re: 35yo Female lkng for NATURAL insemination, no strings

Post by Sobe » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:01 pm

Hi my name is Mark. Im ready to do a shipping, no favors or other intentions other than I just know I got a good feeling about helping loving people complete their family. I don't need many details but I will give you all of mine. I am not a paid donor. I was turned down for paid donor mainly because I am on probation for a misdemeanor crime that comes off my record in 5 years (exponged). I am happy to say I have one daughter who is graduating this year. I am employed. I have college education, (about one year completed to a general business degree). I feel I am a qualified donor because I am smart, athletic, healthy and a good natured person. My complete physical has been completed, (within less than a month) and all disease and drug tests have been completed and are documented as proof and are ready and available. I have a large family. My grandparents were military (Navy). I am 5'8" 190 lbs with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have no family history of heart disease or cancer and no allergies. I consider myself strong, smart and generous. My e mail address is Sunflowrd@gmail.com